The meatloaf is great the next day for cold sandwiches. Just put slices on sandwich bread with a little mayo.
|2||pounds ground beef or turkey|
|1||teaspoon salt, and more to taste|
|¼||cup ketchup plus more for glaze|
|2||tablespoons yellow mustard|
|1||tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1||pound carrots peeled and diced large|
|1||white onion, peeled and diced large|
|2||large baking potatoes peeled and diced into 1-inch chunks|
|Pepper, to taste|
1. In a bowl, squish together all ingredients but the vegetables until homogenous.
2. Place cut veggies in bottom of crock pot and season with salt and pepper.
3. Form meatloaf into a loaf. Make sure you give it a couple of taps to get the air bubbles out.
4. Place on top of veggies.
5. Spread a generous amount of ketchup over the top of the meatloaf.
6. Put on lid and cook on low for 6 hours.
7. Slice and enjoy.
Adapted from Sarah Wade of Lulu’s