This Sunday, the Patriots will be playing against the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl 53. The day will be filled with viewing parties big and small all around Boston, so if you prefer to watch the big game in a high energy environment, surrounded by other fans, you have a wealth of options. Here are some of them:
• Super Bowl LIII @ The Greatest Barat The Greatest Bar from 12 p.m.-12 p.m. Tickets start at $10 and there are packages for larger groups.
• Super Bowl LIII Watch PARTY! at Kings Dining & Entertainment in the Seaport. Watch the game on three 16’ LED big screens with 32 oz beer mugs from 5-11:30 p.m. Open seating tickets are $26 and there are packages available for larger groups.
• The ULTIMATE Super Bowl Viewing Partyat the Back Bay Social from 4-11 p.m. The party is free, but RSVP and get ready for giveaways, buckets of wings, and pitchers of beer. If you plan on bringing a crowd, tables are available if you book in advance.
• #BeatLA Super Bowl LIII Viewing Party #UnderTheBleachers! at Bleacher Bar. This free party goes from 3-11 p.m. and offers wing specials and giveaways. Admission is free, but space is limited so RSVP and make sure to get there early.
• Clerys 8th Annual Football Party at Clery’s from 5-11 p.m. Tickets are $20 and guarantee you a table for your group, one beer, and wing platter for your table.
• Super Bowl Watch Party at Lansdowne Pub from 7-10 p.m. No cost, just make sure you have reservations and check out the Ultimate Fried Shrimp Bloody Mary’s with Benny’s Beef Jerky straws.
• The Big Game at Lucky Strike Boston at Lucky Strike. Celebrate the game from 5 p.m.-2 a.m. with bowling, billiards, and arcade games. No cover charge, but remember it’s first come, first served.
• The Big Game Tailgate Party at the Hard Rock Cafe from 4-10PM. Join the family-friendly tailgate party for classic games and tailgate snacks for $10 or the Early Bird VIP Tickets that will unlock even more activities for $40.Julia Harrington can be reached at email@example.com.